[Michlib-l] Pronunciator Languages

Keegan Sulecki ksulecki at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Wed Apr 20 15:28:36 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

At Chelsea we are in the process of exploring some different language
learning database options that might better meet the needs of our users. We
recently received a trial for Pronunciator and several of our staff have
spent some time exploring and so far we are pleased with the flexibility
this service allows for users to focus in on their specific needs when
learning a language.

Before we get too far into this process, I thought it might be a good idea
to reach out and see what other libraries are using Pronunciator. If you
use this service, how is it received by your patrons? Do you get a sense
that they find it beneficial and user friendly?  Also, have you experienced
any issues that I might want to know about?

Any thoughts you can share are appreciated!

Sincerely,
Keegan

--
Keegan Sulecki