[Michlib-l] School Library Management Software

Kayla Hampton HamptonK at lawtonmi.gov
Wed Apr 13 10:46:24 EDT 2016

Hello!

I have  a question on behalf of my town's school librarian. Currently, they are running a very old version of Follett Destiny and they want to update to a more current version. However, she is concerned that they would be better off trying a new system. She asked me to reach out and see if anyone has had success with a different product of if you recommend remaining with Destiny. I have never worked in a school library before, so I am unaware of the unique needs they have regarding their management software as opposed to those of a public library. Any advice I could pass on to her would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kayla Hampton
Lawton Public Library
Director