[Michlib-l] Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Josh Schu Josh.Schu at farmlib.org
Mon Apr 11 15:43:30 EDT 2016

Out of curiosity, has anyone thought about where they will place the new Harry Potter book in their collections? It seems like it may be *intended* to be a part of the series but was written in a different format (it's a play) and possibly for a different audience (some vendors list it as juvenile and some as adult). So where will the book ultimately live in your library?

*         Fiction or Nonfiction?

*         Teen or Adult?

*         Forget it! We're putting it with the rest of the series!

Each library will have a different take on this, I was just wondering what the general feeling was.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Josh Schu
Main Library
Farmington Community Library