[Michlib-l] NEW webinar from MCLS - Dewey or don't we?

Suzanne Robinson robinsons at mcls.org
Thu Apr 7 14:05:06 EDT 2016

Has the changing world and the internet altered the way your patrons search and ask for help? Do they find it frustrating having to go to several different shelving areas to get all the materials they want on a topic? Would you like your patrons (of any age) to have a better browsing experience?

MCLS is excited to offer a new two-hour webinar exploring new ways to organize your collections for greater accessibility:
"Dewey or don't we: making your collections more accessible"
May 5, from 10:00am to 12:00pm EST

Click here for more information and to register:
https://www.mcls.org/training-events/training-events-list/training-event/?ref_cID=198&bID=0&dd_asId=3942

Please email training at mcls.org<mailto:training at mcls.org> with any questions.
Thanks,
Suzanne
------------------------------------
Suzanne Robinson, AMLS
Continuing Education Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910          800-530-9019 ext 134

Part time Hours: (with some slight variations occasionally)
Monday 11am-3pm
Tuesday 9am - 3pm
Wednesday 11am - 2:30pm
Thursday 9am - 3pm
Friday 9am-1pm

I work from home also, and I check email regularly,
so email is the most reliable way to reach me.