[Michlib-l] Registration for Fall 2016 Prime Time Family Reading Now Open

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Thu Apr 7 08:41:57 EDT 2016

The Michigan Humanities Council is now accepting applications for libraries and schools interested in hosting Prime Time Family Reading Time.  Grants of up to $14,000 are available to host sites.  To learn more about Prime Time please visit our website at: www.michiganhumanities.org/prime-time-family-reading-time/<http://www.michiganhumanities.org/prime-time-family-reading-time/>. For more information on how to apply please contact Program Manager James Nelson at 517-372-7770 or jnelson at mihumanities.org<mailto:jnelson at mihumanities.org>

The deadline for fall 2016 applications is May 2, 2016

Sonya Schryer Norris
Library Consultant
Library of Michigan

702 W. Kalamazoo St.
P.O. Box 30007
Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-4457
Fax: 517-373-5700

Check out the curated content on the LM homepage including state and national CE offerings, LM events, stats reports, headlines from around the library world and intriguing snapshots of our varied collections at http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan

http://mel.org<http://mel.org/>
http://michlibrary.org<http://michlibrary.org/>

Each April, Michigan celebrates the Month of the Young Child. Go to www.miaeyc.org<http://www.miaeyc.org> to learn more.