[Michlib-l] Games

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Wed Sep 30 12:36:03 EDT 2015

Hi Miriam,

You can find information about using board games for programming on WebJunction, http://www.webjunction.org/news/webjunction/board-in-the-library-part-six.html  This link is to the last part of a 6 part series on games. You can find the others linked at the top of the article.

Here is an article about creating a partnership for a program in a public library, http://igd.ala.org/2015/06/02/igd-how-one-public-library-and-local-board-game-group-joined-forces-to-bring-games-to-the-community/

You can find a list of board game related programming at Harris County PL here, http://www.hcpl.net/category/tags/board-games

I'm sure others on Michlib will have some great ideas for you.

Shannon

Shannon White
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo