[Michlib-l] 3M tattle tape DAC-1 Can you use it?

Ann Greene greenelib at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 19:55:41 EDT 2015

Hi:Still cleaning cupboards.  We found three boxes of 3M Tattle-tape DAC-1 for cassette tapes.  I have no idea of how many strips are left in each box.  A couple of them have the blank labels in the box that you use to cover the strips.  One box does not have any labels.
Does anyone out there still have cassette tapes in their collection?    If so, do you use 3M security strips on them?

These boxes have been in our cupboard for an unknown period of time, but I would guess, around 15 years.
If you would like to have them, I would be very happy to send them to you.  Please include your Rides code.

Ann GreeneEau Claire District Library
PS:  We may have the 3M de-sensitizer for cassette tapes in our back room.  We haven't managed to get back there to clean yet.  If we do happen to have it, would you like us to include it with the tapes?