[Michlib-l] NetNanny

Laura Orlowski laura at camdenlibrary.org
Mon Sep 28 10:11:07 EDT 2015

Hi all;

We are once again in the situation of having to replace our filtering
system.  If your library uses NetNanny or has used it in the past, could
you please let me know the good/bad of it?  In particular:

Do/did you experience a slowing of your internet when using NetNanny?
How does it work with Deep Freeze?  Any issues between the two?

Note: we are a small class II library with 8 filtered, 2 unfiltered and 2
staff computers (no in-house server).

Any info and opinions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
-Laura Orlowski, director
Camden Twp. Library
camden at monroe.lib.mi.us