[Michlib-l] It's Author Season at Kalamazoo Public Library!

Shutta Crum shutta at shuttacrum.com
Mon Sep 21 13:30:27 EDT 2015

I've passed this info onto SCBWI folk in the state. We're excited!  Thanks.

Shutta​

*Shutta Crum*
*www.shutta.com <http://www.shutta.com/>*

*UH-OH! (Alfred A. Knopf)*
*DOZENS OF COUSINS (Clarion, HMH)*
*MINE! (Alfred A. Knopf)*
*THOMAS AND THE DRAGON QUEEN (Alfred A. Knopf)*
*32 Reviewers on How to Choose a Good Book
<http://blog.shutta.com/2014/10/howtochooseagoodbook/>*