[Michlib-l] Jack Gantos is Coming to Chelsea for our 2015 5H Community Read!

Keegan Sulecki ksulecki at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Wed Sep 16 19:33:31 EDT 2015

Hello everyone!

We are very excited to share this news about Jack Gantos visiting as part
of our 2015 5H Community Read! He will be joining us on Saturday, October
17th at 11am at the Washington Street Education Center Auditorium located
at 500 Washington Street, Chelsea, MI 48118. This event is free and open to
public. To find out more about our community read and this event, please
find a copy of our press release and fliers in both letter and tabloid
(11x17) attached.

Sincerely,
Keegan Sulecki
Head of Adult Services