[Michlib-l] eNewsletter

Sarah Scherdt sscherdt at whitelakelibrary.org
Tue Sep 15 14:39:30 EDT 2015

Hi again,

Thank you to the few people that responded to my first post.  The
information I received about Mailchimp.com and Constant Contact has been
very helpful.

At this point I'll ask if there is anyone else willing to take a few
moments to share?

What is the name of the program or software you use?
    - is it efficient?
    - is it user-friendly?
    - Are you happy with it?
What were the up-front costs for the program/software?
    - were there any long term costs to consider?
Has your library seen an increase in program attendance with the use of the
opt-in email list?
    - or other indications that the email list is working?

For those of you that asked me to share the responses I will be sending the
information out shortly.

Thanks,
Sarah Scherdt

Adult Reference Librarian