[Michlib-l] book tape for due date slips?

Rebecca Daly rebecca.daly at finlandia.edu
Mon Sep 14 11:48:06 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone in Michigan Library Land, I have a stockpile of book tape and
would love to trade a few rolls for some due date slips, doesn't matter if
they have adhesive or not, we normally use book glue. The book tape I have
is from 3M, product number 845, 3inches by 15 yards. We can trade through
RIDES, our code is zf007, Maki Library at Finlandia University. Please
respond to me offlist if you are interested. Thank you, Rebecca

Rebecca R. Daly, MLIS

Head Librarian

Maki Library, Finlandia University

601 Quincy St.