[Michlib-l] Michigan Reads program launch

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Mon Sep 14 08:55:25 EDT 2015

Do Unto Otters is arriving everywhere! Laurie Keller began the author tour last week at the Ionia Community Library and Boyce Elementary School and will finish up by the end of the month with three visits to the Upper Peninsula. As you do your fall programming, please send us pictures of your activities and neat craft ideas. We have a Michigan Reads events Flickr account we post to and we need pictures for this year! I've already posted pictures of the great cut out cookies of the book characters the Ionia Community Library made for their event.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/michiganreads/

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
517-373-5700 f