[Michlib-l] MLA 2015 Early Bird Deadline is Tomorrow

Laura Covey lcovey at milibraries.org
Thu Sep 10 15:09:44 EDT 2015

If you haven't yet registered for MLA 2015, October 28-30 in Novi, there is still time to take advantage of early bird pricing. But don't delay, this discount is only valid through tomorrow, Friday, September 11 at Midnight ET.

Keynotes include presentations from "Unshelved" authors/illustrators Gene Ambaum and Bill Barnes, "Under the Radar Michigan" host Tom Daldin and organizational development expert Pamela Meyer. In addition, attendees can choose from more than 50 program sessions, including the new Executive Exchange, an unconference within a conference for library leaders. Social events such as the President's Reception, All Conference and Poster Reception, Your Professional Connection and Hats Off to Learning all provide a relaxed atmosphere in which to both unwind and engage with fellow library professionals, fostering those important and valuable connections through which we can learn and grow. And as of today, our exhibit space is SOLD OUT, so you know there will be lots of great vendors to talk with about adding value to your library via programs, products and services.

To explore the conference opportunities in detail, please visit the following links then register today for maximum savings!

*         Schedule<http://www.milibraries.org/prof-development-networking/annual-conference/schedule/>

*         Conference Location/Hotels<http://www.milibraries.org/prof-development-networking/annual-conference/location/>

*         Featured Speakers<http://www.milibraries.org/prof-development-networking/annual-conference/featured-speakers/>

*         Programs<http://www.milibraries.org/prof-development-networking/annual-conference/programs/>

*         Special Events<http://www.milibraries.org/prof-development-networking/annual-conference/special-events/>

*         Poster Sessions<http://www.milibraries.org/prof-development-networking/annual-conference/poster-sessions/>

*         Exhibitors<http://www.milibraries.org/prof-development-networking/annual-conference/exhibitors/>

*         Sponsors<http://www.milibraries.org/prof-development-networking/annual-conference/sponsors/>

We look forward to welcoming you to Novi!

Laura Covey
Director of Membership, Communications and Marketing
Michigan Library Association
3410 Belle Chase Way, Suite 100
Lansing, MI 48911
517-394-2774 ext. 225