[Michlib-l] Fwd: SF convention in Detroit/Dearborn, October 9-11

Jennifer Dye jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Thu Sep 10 11:08:41 EDT 2015

It has been pointed out that many people may have missed this because I made the tactical error of sending it out the Friday before the holiday, so I am re-sending. Please let me know if you would like copies of the other flyer and the bookmarks.

Jennifer

Jennifer Dye
Assistant Manager
Lincoln and Wilder branches