[Michlib-l] You are Invited!!

Julie Farkas JFarkas at novilibrary.org
Fri Sep 4 15:22:05 EDT 2015

Michigan Library Association All Conference Reception
Hats Off to Learning
(ticketed event - $30.00)
Thursday, October 29
7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Novi Public Library (45255 West Ten Mile Novi, MI)
"Teddy said it was a hat, so I put it on. Now dad is saying, "where the heck's the toilet [Description: Description: Hats_Off] plunger gone?"
― Shel Silverstein
While we don't expect to see anything so extreme, attendees are invited to "tip their hat to learning" by sporting their favorite fascinator, cowboy hat, derby bonnet, ball cap, helmet, bowler, beret or other style of millinery. In the spirit of the Halloween season, creativity is highly encouraged. The reception will include a learning showcase, spotlighting product demonstrations of equipment and learning software or services of interest to library professionals. Heavy hors devours and a cash bar will be available while dueling pianos entertain the crowd. Don't miss this event, or you're liable to flip your lid!
Transportation is provided. A shuttle will run every 30 minute between the Hyatt   Place Detroit/Novi hotel and the library.
To register go to:  http://members.mla.lib.mi.us/Scripts/4Disapi.dll/4DCGI/events/ConferenceList.html?Action=GetEvents

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: New Logo 1 inch rgb for web]Julie Farkas | Library Director
Novi Public Library | 45255 West 10 Mile Road | Novi, MI  48375
T: 248-869-7233 C: 248-331-7815  F: 248-869-7232 www.novilibrary.org<http://www.novilibrary.org/>
INFORM. INSPIRE. INCLUDE.