[Michlib-l] My Candidacy for ALA President

Christine Hage christine.hage at rhpl.org
Tue Sep 1 10:07:04 EDT 2015

Today I have opened an e-petition as a candidate for Vice-President of the
American Library Association.  I am beginning work on a platform, website
and Facebook page, but first I must become an official candidate.

I hope you will be willing to sign the electronic petition.  It is very
easy.  All you have to do is go to:
http://www.ala.org/CFApps/epetition/index.cfm?pid=A53D8E257CC617F6 and fill
out the form.

I’d greatly appreciate your support in this and will keep you informed as
my campaign starts to shape up.

Thanks for your service to ALA and for your support of my candidacy.