[Michlib-l] Michigan Reads! evaluation survey

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Thu Oct 22 15:59:42 EDT 2015

Thank you all for your participation in the Michigan Reads program this year.. Please remember the program survey as you wrap up your events and activities though. When you are done using the kit for programming, please go to the Survey section at www.michigan.gov/michiganreads<http://www.michigan.gov/michiganreads> and let us know how many events/readings you had and how many people attended. We appreciate your help in providing the scope of the program in all our libraries and schools. Please also consider giving feedback on the program, materials and book suggestions for the next year so we can continue to improve for public libraries.

Thank you for your help!

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>