[Michlib-l] ConTroll YA Teen author conference

Cathy Chesher CChesher at adrianmi.gov
Mon Oct 19 16:36:56 EDT 2015

Coming THIS Saturday - ConTroll YA Teen Author Conference featuring Ellen Hopkins, New York Times bestselling author and National Book Award nominee of Crank, Glass, Burned and 8 other young adult novels.

Other authors include Bethany Neal, Tracy Bilen, Eric Priuska, Kate Bassett and Courtney Allison Moulton

Adrian District Library
Sat. October 24
Schedule
10:00 Library opens
10:30 - 11:30 "The Writing Process" featuring all of our authors
11:30 - 11:45 - break
11:45 - 12:30 - Writing Workshop: "Story Structure" with Bethany Neal and Devyn Bice
12:30 - 1:30 - Lunch on your own
1:30 - 2:15 - Author Ellen Hopkins
2:15 - 3:00 - Author Meet and Greet and booksigning*

Feel free to join us for the entire conference or just part of it.

*the library has a limited number of books for sale. Cash or checks only. Sorry,no credit cards.

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see many of you here on Saturday!

Cathy Chesher
Youth Services Librarian
Adrian District Library
143 E. Maumee St.