[Michlib-l] Call for Entries

Henry Fischer hjfischer7 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:58:11 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

As part of our Big Read at Dearborn Public Library, we are sending out a
call for Poe inspired stories, poems, or essays. It's open to anyone. It's
open all ages. Please send your submissions to hfischer at ci.dearborn.mi.us
or thebigreaddearborn at gmail.com no later than November 15, 2015. Details
can be found at this page: http://bigreaddearborn.org/call-for-entries/
(includes a link to a flyer in PDF format).

We hope to collect all submissions and publish them as an all ages book. We
self-published a book before on CreateSpace, which prints paperback copies
on demand (https://www.createspace.com/4523457), and that's what we hope to
do with this one.

Please consider submitting a story or forward along to anyone who might be
interested.

Thank you so much!

Best wishes,

Henry

Henry Fischer

Librarian I

Dearborn Public Library

313-943-2341

dearbornlibrary.org

The Big Read is back! Do you know Poe?

Sign up for event reminders at bigreaddearborn.org

Kickoff: Saturday, February 6, 2-4 p.m. at Henry Ford Centennial Library,
16301 Michigan Ave. Dearborn - Dramatic readings of Poe's works, music from
his day, free tabloids, paperbacks (in English and in Arabic),
refreshments, and more.

The Big Read is a program of the National Endowment for the Arts in
partnership with Arts Midwest.