[Michlib-l] National Day on Writing Celebration

Liz Waun liz.waun at westlandlibrary.org
Thu Oct 15 12:23:35 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

This Saturday, October 17th, the Westland Library will be having a National Day on Writing Celebration. We invite aspiring authors and everyone interested in writing to join us this Saturday  from 1-4 pm to learn more about publishing and marketing your work locally. Our guest speakers are local author Cheryl Vatcher-Martin and Linda Moore, the founder of Moore Publishing of Michigan. We'll end the event with a Local Author Fair from 3-4 pm,  where people can meet local authors and learn more about their books.

For more information, please see our events page: http://westlandlibrary.org/node/8123?. We're looking forward to the celebration and hope to have a big crowd. All are welcome, and refreshments will be served.

Thank you,

Liz Waun
Reference Librarian
Public Library of Westland