[Michlib-l] Job Posting - Work-From-Home Researcher

Brian Holda brian.holda at cornerstone.edu
Sat Oct 10 14:10:48 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm posting this on behalf of Shelley Crooks (see contact below) who works
in the recruiting world and is looking for a professional researcher:

Grand Rapids Area Part-Time Researcher Needed for Work-from-Home Position
in Recruiting!

Looking for an alternative way to use the research skills you developed
while earning your Library Science degree and working at the library? How
about joining the recruiting industry? We are seeking a motivated,
self-starter for our Sourcing team. This individual will scour the Internet
to find qualified candidates for our clients’ open positions.

We are looking for someone who thrives on deep-focus searching, meaning you
have the drive to dig deep but know when to stop. High proficiency in
office products and the various Internet search engines are essential. We
need someone who learns quickly and is accountable to get the job done
right. Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working from
home.

Other requirements include:

·      Project Management skills

·      Creative and innovative thinking

·      High-level discernment

·      Time management skills while working from home

·      Ability to maintain important communication with the team

·      Accountability and integrity

·      Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science

Please visit our website, www.palladianwest.com, to learn more about the
company. We are a group of professionals who care deeply about helping
match the right people with the right companies.

If you’re interested in learning more, please contact Shelley Crooks at
scrooks at palladianwest.com.

*Brian Holda*Web Development & Instructional Librarian|Miller Library

Cornerstone University
1001 E. Beltline Ave. NE|Grand Rapids, MI 49525
brian.holda at cornerstone.edu
616.254.1650 ext. 1304 (office)