[Michlib-l] Fall Special Needs Services Roundtable (SNSR) meeting

Jen Taggart taggartj at btpl.org
Fri Oct 2 15:24:10 EDT 2015

If you have not attended a SNSR meeting before and you would like to discuss library services to patrons of all ages with special needs, please join us at our fall meeting!

*         Share program and collection ideas

*         Updates on vendor resources and adaptive technology

*         Discuss accessibility and inclusion in the library

*         Bring your special needs services questions to our panel of caregivers and parents of youth and teens with special needs

Meeting: Thursday, October 22
Time: 12 - 3 p.m. (You can purchase an optional pizza/salad lunch from Buddy's Pizza, or you may bring a lunch with you.)
Place: Bloomfield Township Public Library, 1099 Lone Pine Road, Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
RSVP:   Jen Taggart  taggartj at btpl.org<mailto:taggartj at btpl.org> or (248) 642-5800

And...   Save the date for our 4th biennial Adaptive Umbrella Workshop: Serving Kids with Different Needs
Thursday, April 28  (9 - 4 p.m.)
Featured speaker: Hayley Anderson from the National Lekotek Center in Chicago
More details to come!

Jen Taggart
Assistant Department Head, Youth Services
Bloomfield Township Public Library
1099 Lone Pine Road
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
(248)642-5800