[Michlib-l] For Sale: Large used wood map cabinet

Jennifer Amormino jamormi at cityofeastlansing.com
Fri Oct 2 08:50:10 EDT 2015

Due to the upcoming renovation at the East Lansing Public Library, we are cleaning out closets and paring down.  One big item for sale is a large used wood map cabinet (pictures attached).  The top drawer won't close because the top is warped but otherwise it's in fair condition.  It's heavy and big, therefore you pick up!  We're asking $200 or best offer. The dimensions of the cabinet are:

48" wide
28" deep
42.25" tall

Please also stop by the Friends of ELPL annual sale next weekend at the East Lansing Hannah Community Center.  They will be selling used books, gently used purses and "rummage sale" items from the library (popcorn machine, puzzles, posters, puppets, etc.).  Here's the link to the Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1516074822017816/

Please let me know if you have any questions about the cabinet or about next weekend's Friends sale.

Thank you
Jennifer

Jennifer Amormino
East Lansing Public Library
Executive Assistant to the Library Director
Volunteer Assistant Coordinator
517.319.6863
jamormi at cityofeastlansing.com
517-351-9536 fax