[Michlib-l] Guest Speaker for Your Library

Michelle Moore moore at missaukeelibrary.org
Thu Oct 1 10:25:37 EDT 2015

Hello listserv!

We welcomed Barb on Saturday for her Discovering Michigan program and it was fabulous.  I learned so many neat things that I didn't know about various parts of our state.  She is well worth the cost (free!) but requests mileage and the chance to sell her books (which are fascinating and everyone should keep them in their car) after the presentation.  Please contact me if you have any questions, but I do highly recommend bringing her to your library.  Have a lovely day!

Michelle :)

Michelle Moore
Library Director
Ardis Missaukee District Library
210 S. Canal #340
Lake City, MI  49651
231-839-2166
moore at missaukeelibrary.org<mailto:moore at missaukeelibrary.org>
www.missaukeelibrary.org<http://www.missaukeelibrary.org/>

“No man can be called friendless when he has God and the companionship of good books.”  Elizabeth Barrett Browning