[Michlib-l] Coloring Books for Adults

Valerie Long longv at aadl.org
Fri Nov 20 12:05:48 EST 2015

Deb,

I, too find a lot of the "adult" coloring books to be way too busy and take too much concentration which for me means they're not as relaxing. However, Dover has a line of adult coloring books that I would describe as "intermediate to advanced" coloring books. They're called "Creative Haven" and there's all sorts of them. Some of them have designs that are super detailed for using colored pencils with and some are not quite as detailed and you're able to use crayons with. I love them. I think I've purchased about 6 or 8 of them for my own use and will happily purchase more once I go thru these. I get mine at Michael's or JoAnn Fabrics but I'm sure any number of places would have them.

I hope that helps.

Valerie Long
Desk Clerk