[Michlib-l] money to attend PLA (and more) this year!

Marla Ehlers mehlers at grpl.org
Fri Nov 20 10:49:38 EST 2015

Just wanted to remind you all that the deadline to apply for Public
Library Association awards and grants is fast approaching.  In
particular, I want to call your attention to the DEMCO PLA New Leaders
Travel Grant (http://www.ala.org/pla/awards/demconewleadersgrant) which
awards recipients up to $1,500 to attend a PLA continuing education
opportunity--just in time to attend PLA in Denver or ALA in Orlando!

Deadline to apply is Dec 2, and I hope to see a number of applications
from Michigan librarians!

Marla Ehlers
Assistant Director, GRPL and Chair, DEMCO PLA New Leaders Travel Grant Jury