[Michlib-l] Library Collaboration for Student Achievement Event Presentations Available Online

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Mon Nov 16 16:40:59 EST 2015

On Wednesday, November 11, more than 100 members of the Michigan library community gathered in Bay City for a one-day conference on multi-library collaboration for student achievement. This event was the pre-conference to the 42nd Annual Michigan Association for Media in Educator conference.

We intend this to be a first step toward further discussion in the Michigan library community on how we can all work together to ensure students in our state are provided opportunities to succeed both in school and life. If you are interested in seeing the agenda and presenter handouts from the day's event, please visit:
http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/0,2351,7-160-18668_63014-363210--,00.html

Thank you to all the collaborative partner organizations that helped make this event possible including:

Michigan Association for Media in Education, MAME
Michigan Library Association, MLA
Cooperative Directors Association
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services, MCLS
Library of Michigan Foundation - Mahoney Fund
Michigan Academic Libraries Association, Mi-ALA
Library of Michigan

sdw
Shannon White
Director of Statewide Library Services