[Michlib-l] township libraries

Kate, Scheid kscheid at htlibrary.net
Thu Nov 12 12:49:12 EST 2015

Hello
If anyone at a township library would be willing to share information on how your financials are handled I would appreciate it. In particular who cuts checks, if you do that internally what's the mechanism for the township approving them and do you maintain your own bank accounts separate from the township? In addition if anyone would share their ballot language for any millage renewals from the past few years I would appreciate that too. Please respond off list. Thanks

Kate Scheid, MLIS
Director
Holly Township Library
1116 Saginaw St.
Holly, MI  48442
248.634.1754
www.hollytownshiplibrary.org<http://www.hollytownshiplibrary.org/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D11D48.87013870]
I must say I find television very educational.
The minute somebody turns it on,
I go to the library and read a good book.
--Groucho Marx