[Michlib-l] Larry Martin's World War II In Their Own Words programs

Smith, Donna smithdm at myjdl.com
Thu Nov 12 08:16:46 EST 2015

Jackson District Library is proud to have just  finished our ninth year of sponsoring Larry Martin's World War II In Their Own Words programs in honor of our country's Veterans.  JDL has hosted a total of 38 programs and have attracted an average of well over 100 people who have witnessed the very personal and emotional stories that Larry has been so passionate about bringing forth. Each of his programs featured a personal appearance by a Veteran as well as an interview on DVD and a vast array of WWII memorabilia.

If your library is interested in hosting one of Larry's programs, he can be contacted through his website: www.Lmww2.com<http://www.Lmww2.com>

Donna

Donna Smith
Marketing Officer