[Michlib-l] Fiction and YA reference books available

Janelle Martin jmartin at lib.lapeer.org
Wed May 27 13:18:27 EDT 2015

We no longer need the following reference books and I thought another library might be interested in them. The supplements will be included with each book. I can send them through RIDES delivery. Please include your RIDES code in your response. If you are interested, please let me know.

1. Fiction Core Collection: Sixteenth Edition, 2010

    * 2011 Supplement
    * 2012 Supplement
    * 2013 Supplement

2. Fiction Catalog: Fifteenth Edition, 2006.

    * 2007 Supplement
    * 2009 Supplement
3. Middle and Junior High Core Collection: Third Edition, 2009.

    * 2011 Supplement
    * 2012 Supplement

4. What Fantastic Fiction Do I Read Next?: A Readers Guide to Recent Fantasy, Horror and Science Fiction, 1998.
5. Sequels: Fourth Edition, 2009.
6. Dictionary of American Young Adult Fiction, 1997-2001, 2004.
7. What Mystery Do I Read Next?: A Reader's Guide to Recent Mystery Fiction, 1997.

Thank you,
Janelle

Janelle Martin
Head of Fiction