[Michlib-l] MAP Video

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed May 20 11:29:53 EDT 2015

All,

Our mission statement at TLN is as follows: "To provide and facilitate quality services developed through collaboration of our member libraries."

MAP is an excellent, expanded, statewide example of the TLN mission statement in action. Plenty of collaboration, not to mention work, some of it actually pretty hard work :), has gone into the development of this program. But all work and no play makes MAP a dull boy, and I believe you would agree that the goal of MAP is for library patrons to have fun. TLN Executive Director Jim Pletz decided that MAP needed to have fun, too. So TLN Senior Delivery Driver Alex Thomas produced a MAP video, which we encourage you to watch, have fun, and share. The (human) stars are Damon Dye and Mike Vela from TLN. Scenes were shot at The Library Network, Trenton Veterans Memorial Library, Detroit Institute of Arts, Michigan Science Center, and Yankee Air Museum.

To indulge, go to the TLN homepage http://tln.lib.mi.us/ scroll down to The Michigan Activity Pass in Action, click the play button, and enjoy!

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager