[Michlib-l] MABL Annual Meeting 2015 - 2nd Call for Proposals

April VanPutten april.vanputten at cornerstone.edu
Mon May 18 13:32:37 EDT 2015

Greetings Michigan Business Librarians,

Librarians providing business information at university, college or
community college libraries in the state of Michigan are cordially invited
to attend the annual Michigan Academic Business Librarian meeting in Grand
Rapids on July 24th.  Please join us for a day of engaging discussion,
complementary lunch, and networking.  We are still accepting proposals -
please submit your proposal by June 15, 2015.

If you'd like to facilitate a discussion pertinent to business
librarianship, please complete this short form:
http://goo.gl/forms/zSzzC0MAZh

Possible discussion topics may include:

Collection Development
Engaging with Faculty
Embedding yourself in the classroom
Business Information Literacy
Open Education Resources

This meeting is co-hosted by Grand Valley State University and Cornerstone
University.  Stay tuned for more details, we hope you can join us.

Cara and April

Cara Cadena                                        April VanPutten *MBA*
Business Liaison Librarian                          Library Business Manager
GVSU Libraries                                         Miller Library /
Cornerstone University
DEV 126A, Steelcase Library                      phone:  616-254-1650 ext.
1232
616.331.7337                                           email:
april.vanputten at cornerstone.edu
cadenac at gvsu.edu