[Michlib-l] Looking for defunct security gates

Stacy Nowicki Stacy.Nowicki at kzoo.edu
Mon Mar 30 16:52:36 EDT 2015

Do you have old security gates laying around? Don't know what to do with them? It's your lucky day! Our theater department is putting on a production of "Carrie: The Musical" and is looking for a set of defunct security gates to "create the look and feel of high school." Our old gates sadly are no more -- but if you have some collecting dust, we would be happy to take them off your hands. I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd ask! Please contact me off-list.

Thanks!
Stacy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr. Stacy Nowicki, Ph.D., J.D.
Library Director and Title IX Coordinator
Information Services
Kalamazoo College
1200 Academy Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
voice: 269.337.5750
fax: 269.337.7143
email: Stacy.Nowicki at kzoo.edu

green dot: a single choice in one moment that makes our college safer
http://www.livethegreendot.com/