[Michlib-l] Money Smart Week @ the Warren Public Library

fabak at libcoop.net fabak at libcoop.net
Tue Mar 24 13:40:52 EDT 2015

Hello,

Warren Public Library is proud to be a part of Money Smart Week 2015.
During the week of April 19th three programs will be held at two of our
branches:

•	Monday, April 20th  - Find Work You Love: Five Ways to Transition from
an Ordinary Job to an Extraordinary Career – at the Civic Center
•	Monday, April 20th  -  Family Financial Planning – at the Arthur
Miller branch
•	Wednesday, April 22  -  Marriage & Money – at the Civic Center

I am attaching our flyer for these events in case you would like to
print some for your patrons. Everyone is welcome!

If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me
know.

Thank you.

Kathy Faba
Branch Librarian