[Michlib-l] Childrens computer

Kat Boyer librarykat.15 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:34:45 EDT 2015

We have two AWE that were bought at different times so they have slightly
different programs on them.  They are pretty popular with younger children,
although we too have had problems with the mice dying.  The only other
problem we have is that children need guidance on the systems and if a
parent isn't around staff members sometimes spend a good amount of time
helping the children.

-Kat Boyer

Kat Boyer
Interim Director