[Michlib-l] Spring Special Needs Services Roundtable (SNSR) meeting

Jen Taggart taggartj at btpl.org
Mon Mar 16 11:51:43 EDT 2015

(We still have room in our meeting, if you find yourself asking any of these questions and more!)

Would you like to share and discuss program ideas & services for patrons of all ages with special needs, in a casual roundtable discussion with other librarians?

Looking for advice on some of the latest Apps and accessibility technology geared to youth and adults with different needs?

Craving some recommendations and sources for collection materials to support the families with special needs in your community?

Please join us for our second meeting of the Special Needs Services Roundtable (SNSR)! All librarians and library science students interested in offering services to children, teens, and adults with special needs are welcome. We will discuss programming ideas, technology, vendors, share resources and strategize ways to serve our differently-abled patrons better.

Meeting: Thursday, April 16

Time: 12 - 3 p.m. (You can purchase an optional pizza/salad lunch, or you may bring a lunch with you.)

Place: Bloomfield Township Public Library, 1099 Lone Pine Road, Bloomfield Township, MI 48302

RSVP by April 1 to Jen Taggart at taggartj at btpl.org <mailto:taggartj at btpl.org>  or (248) 642-5800

Jennifer Taggart
Assistant Department Head, Youth Services
Bloomfield Township Public Library
1099 Lone Pine Rd.
Bloomfield Township, MI  48302
248-642-5800  ext. 137