[Michlib-l] Average Book Prices, 2015

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Mar 16 09:33:06 EDT 2015

All,

As we've done every year since 2002, attached is a copy of our updated for 2015, spreadsheet listing average book prices for public and school libraries. The ytd data for 2015, as with the 2014 updated, final data, are from the March 12 online edition of SLJ. We will post the data to the TLN website soon, but I wanted to share this with you now, as we do get many questions from libraries about this. Please see attached the spreadsheet and pdf.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager