[Michlib-l] Outdoor Book Return Wisdom

Shauna Swantek sswantek at putnamlib.org
Tue Mar 10 14:28:09 EDT 2015

After spending some time looking at outdoor book returns, I've decided I'm definitely in the wrong business!

What wisdom can be shared about outdoor returns?

Who do you recommend purchasing from and what price range is actually sensible to pay?

Anyone had luck having anyone make a return for you that looks nice and is functional and secure?

Help lift this raincloud I find myself under, please . . .

Shauna Lea Swantek, Director

Putnam District Library
Honoring the Past, Serving Today, Preparing For Tomorrow
www.putnamlib.org

327 North Main Street
PO Box 920
Nashville, MI 49073-9578