[Michlib-l] LEGO+ Facebook Group

Shauna Swantek putnamlibrary.director at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 14:28:08 EST 2015

Greetings, LEGO librarians (current or future) and STEM programming librarians, too!
 Inan effort to use each other's knowledge from within the cooperative, a LEGOround table discussion was held earlier this year through the Woodlands Library Cooperative.  We laughed, learned, and shared . . .all of which is somewhat documented in our Facebook Group. Another goal was to remain connected virtually after the discussion: win! You are welcome to join the group and encourage your staffers who are your LEGO and/or STEMprogramming people to join us . . . the Plus Sign stands for all the otherawesome "next steps" programming we all dream of doing. Feelfree to invite those who are passionate and knowledgeable but may not see this message as well.    https://www.facebook.com/groups/legoplus/members/ Shauna Lea Swantek, Director
Putnam District Library
Honoring the Past, Serving Today, Preparing For Tomorrowwww.putnamlib.org 327 North Main Street PO Box 920 Nashville, MI 49073-9578 Phone & Fax: (517)852-9723