[Michlib-l] Online Registration Systems

Andy Schuck andy.schuck at westlandlibrary.org
Tue Mar 3 16:00:51 EST 2015

Hello,

Just writing to update you on our search for a new online program registration system. It seems that the only system other libraries in Michigan have used is Evanced (http://evancedsolutions.com/products/#EC ). 3 libraries said that they really liked it and 1 was not impressed, though that was 3 years ago. We've scheduled a webinar with Evanced to go over their Spaces system, which may also help us with booking meeting rooms (there never seem to be enough here). I had thought about sending a query to Publib but have run out of time. If we're not satisfied with what we see, I may extend the net, so to speak.

Thanks to everyone who responded!

Andy Schuck
Head of Youth Services
William P. Faust Public Library of Westland
6123 Central City Parkway
Westland, MI 48185
734-326-6123, ext. 2844
www.westlandlibrary.org

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing * Playing