[Michlib-l] FW: salary information and building custom reports

Hamlin, Joseph (MDE) HamlinJ2 at michigan.gov
Mon Mar 2 12:52:03 EST 2015

Hello Lisa,
Scott Morey at the Traverse Area District Library is correct, you can get the data you are asking for by going to   http://www.michigan.gov/documents/libraryofmichigan/2014_LM_Michigan_Public_Library_Statistics_2013_2014_462358_7.xls  .

However, there is an easier way to retrieve it.  All public library directors have the ability to use their LibPas Annual Report login information to access the custom reporting features in LibPas.

I have created a report that limits the results to libraries that fall within the population range you specified.  To open this report go to http://mi.countingopinions.com and login.  Then click on the ‘Reports’ link in the blue bar at the top of the page.  This will take you to the manage reports screen, click on the ‘Report Templates’ tab and you will find the ‘Public Library Staff and Salary Report’ I created as per your request.

All of the reports in the Report Templates tab can be viewed and adjusted by any Michigan Public Library.  I will continue to add reports to this list as data requests come in.  Libraries can also create their own custom reports by using the ‘Reports’ tab and clicking on the add button.

Thank you,
Joe

Joseph Hamlin
Library Data Coordinator