[Michlib-l] TEI Landmark Audio Needs FB Likes!

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Mon Mar 2 12:20:03 EST 2015

Hello all!

Our main audiobook vendor, TEI Landmark Audio, needs FB likes.  They've
offered to donate $1 to ARSL (Association for Small and Rural Libraries)
for each new page “Like” that they receive from a librarian, library staff
representative, or library institution by 5pm (pst) Wednesday, March 4th
 (pst).

Even if you're happy with your current vendor, and we really are (the
customer service is fantastic!), take the time and Like their page.  Every
little bit helps!

Cynthia Stanczak
Interim Director
Head of Adult Services