[Michlib-l] Policy Inquiry

Marty Ferriby mferriby at hackleylibrary.org
Tue Jun 30 17:25:06 EDT 2015

Laura --

The Kalamazoo Public Library, the Willard Library in Battle Creek and
the Detroit Public Library include this language in their patron
behavior policies.  I believe that Ann Arbor and Flint and possibly
Saginaw do as well.  You can find those policies on the respective
library web sites.  The Hackley Public Library in Muskegon does as
well, but we don't have it posted on our web site.

Marty Ferriby, Director
Hackley Public Library
316 W. Webster Ave.
Muskegon, MI 49440