[Michlib-l] The Paleo Diet for Health and Fitness at the Warren Civic Center on July 23rd

fabak at libcoop.net fabak at libcoop.net
Tue Jun 23 16:06:53 EDT 2015

Hello,

You may have heard of a way of eating called the Paleo Diet.  The goal
is to eat the types of foods the Stone Age hunter-gatherers may have
eaten.  This diet includes real, whole, unprocessed meat, seafood,
vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds.  It does not include grains, sugar,
and processed foods.  Nate Furlong, clinical exercise physiologist and
personal trainer, will be with us on Thursday, July 23 at 6:00 to tell
us all about the benefits of this popular way of eating.

I am attaching our flyer for this event in case you would like to print
some for your patrons.  All are welcome!

If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me
know.  You may also contact Jennifer Lund at jlund at cityofwarren.org.

Thank you.

Kathy Faba
Branch Librarian