[Michlib-l] Michigan Reads tour sites and program resources

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Jun 23 11:11:51 EDT 2015

The 2015 tour sites have been selected! Twelve libraries and eleven schools are partnering to bring Laurie Keller to children around the state. We are delighted to have the tour stretch from southeast Michigan to the Upper Peninsula. We have also been updating the web site with the programming guide, activity sheets, promotional materials and a handout to show parents how to find Do Unto Otters in MeL.org's BookFlix. The tour sites and materials are at www.michigan.gov/michiganreads<http://www.michigan.gov/michiganreads>.

We are in the process of printing materials and arranging shipping. Your kits will be arriving no later than early September. If you have any questions about the program, please contact me.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
517-373-5700 f
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>