[Michlib-l] LOEX Fall Focus 2015 Conference: ACRL Framework - Call for Breakout Session Proposals

Brad Sietz bsietz at emich.edu
Wed Jun 17 11:36:57 EDT 2015

--Excuse cross-posting---*

LOEX****Fall Focus 2015 Conference: **ACRL Framework***
****Call for Breakout Session Proposals****

*/November 13-14, 2015/**/
*Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest, Ypsilanti MI*/*

You are invited to submit a proposal for LOEX’s first Fall Focus
Conference, a library instruction conference focused on showcasing some
of the current best practices and most interesting viewpoints regarding
the ACRL Framework for Information Literacy for Higher Education. We are
excited to bring together librarians from all over to discuss all
aspects of the Framework and learn how it can be most effectively
utilized in our libraries and institutions.

Proposals for 50-minute long presentations can be submitted only through
the online submission form and must be received by*Monday, August 3,
2015*. The primary contact for the proposal will receive a message
indicating receipt of the proposal when it is submitted and will be
notified if the proposal has been accepted for presentation by*Friday,
August 28, 2015*.You do not need to be a LOEX member to submit a proposal.

For more details, please visit
http://www.loexconference.org/ff2015/proposals.html

--
Brad Sietz