[Michlib-l] FW: MMLL position

lisa leedy lisaleedy at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:05:52 EDT 2015

The
Mid-Michigan Library League (MMLL) is seeking qualified applicants
who are interested in serving as the full time Director of our 45
member Cooperative covering 17 counties.  The successful applicant
will be a dynamic public speaker, have strong technology skills and a
demonstrated understanding in preparing and managing a budget.  The
compensation range for ths position has been set by the Board at
$65,000-$75,000 plus benefits.

Qualifications
for Director:
MMLL is
seeking applicants with the following qualifications:
Masters
in Library Science from an ALA accredited school/Level 1
certification with the Library of Michigan
Minimum
of 4 years of Supervisory experience

Minimum
of 2 years of Administration experience
Advance
Director Training
Bondable

Duties:
Bookkeeping,
financial and other reporting and necessary filings
Provide
support to members
Manage 1
employee and facility
Prepare
for board/member meetings and perform regular administrative duties
Reorganize
our paperwork and facility

Assist
Board with future planning
Prepare
the MMLL for upcoming transitions

We hope
to fill the Director position by August, 2015.  Please submit a
resume with a cover letter electronically to Board President Lisa
Leedy at lisaleedy at hotmail.com
no later than 06/21/15.  The Personnel Committee will be
reviewing the applications, and meet on 06/25/15 for a recommendation
to the Board on interviewing, which will be presented at the 06/29/15
meeting.  The Job Description can be viewed at our website at
http://mmll.org