[Michlib-l] Fw: Exploring the Islands of the Great Lakes with author Loreen Niewenhuis at the Warren Civic Center Library on July 9th

Jennifer Lund jlund at cityofwarren.org
Wed Jun 3 16:48:47 EDT 2015

________________________________
From: Jennifer Lund
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 4:47 PM
To: michlib-1 at mcls.org
Subject: Exploring the Islands of the Great Lakes with author Loreen Niewenhuis at the Warren Civic Center Library on July 9th

First Loreen Niewenhuis walked and kayaked 1,000 miles around Lake Michigan and wrote a book about it. Her next journey took her 1,000 miles along the shorelines of all five Great Lakes and she wrote about that. Her latest 1,000 mile trek took her on a journey from the beautiful and serene wilderness of Island Royale to the bustling metropolis of Montreal Island and many of the islands in between and, you guessed it, she wrote about that trip too!
Loreen Niewenhuis will be with us on Thursday, July 9th.  She will be telling of her adventures and showing spectacular photos and videos.  Books will be available for purchase and signing.
I am attaching our flyer for the event in case you'd like to print some for your patrons. Everyone is welcome.
If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you very much.

Jennifer Lund

Warren Public Library - Civic Center Branch

One City Square, Suite 100

Warren, MI  48093-2396

(586) 751-0770