[Michlib-l] free SAT test prep from Khan Academy

Borrelli, Eunice (MDE) BorrelliE at michigan.gov
Wed Jun 3 13:12:35 EDT 2015

Hello all,

Thanks Jennifer for pointing out Khan Academy.
In MeL Teens, College Bound  http://teens.mel.org/MeLCollegeBound we link to Khan Academy and CollegeBoard.
For CollegeBoard, we link to the CollegeBoard page set up specifically for Michigan, Michigan and the SAT at https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/state-partnerships/michigan?excmpid=MTG308-AL-1-mat.
For Khan Academy, we have 2 links.  One takes you directly to the page for the current SAT https://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/sat/full-length-SAT-1 where you can immediately begin practicing on a real, full-length SAT practice test.  The second is for the NEW SAT which also includes practice tests.

Eunice
Eunice C. Borrelli, Michigan eLibrary Internet Librarian
Library of Michigan/Michigan Dept. of Education, 702 W. Kalamazoo St., Lansing, MI 48909